The Secondary World

Like Alice through the Looking Glass, three years ago I fell through the screen of my iMac into the brave new world of Second Life. It took awhile to get my bearings. This blog started as a record of my role-playing there, but has mutated into a bit more. Here are my travels across the sims and strange lands of the Secondary World.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

IKEMEN

I am a huge fan of Aeros Avatars, particularly their skins (the Aeros Cocks are also the most realistic on the market, and come loaded with texture changers to match all their skin tones).  The Aeros Marketplace page doesn't offer the company's full line of avatars, for whatever reason, so be sure to drop it at Aeros Island (51/31/21) to take a peek. You can see all of them there, as well as live models wearing their shapes and skins.  



My Ikemen avatar.  Click ant pic to enlarge





I have six Aeros Avatars, each of which comes loaded with three different skin tones, with and without body hair, as well as two hair bases, three beard types, three shapes, and two pairs of eyes.  They are a bit pricey, 2000L, but well worth it.  Frequent buyers get a discounter in their rewards program.   The three I am most found of are "Opium," "Ael," and "Xin," and am wearing one of them 95% of the time I am on the Grid.  I'll be presenting all three in three different blog posts, but today we'll take a look up close and personal at "Xin."

I use the Xin skin (in a shade called "Honey") for my younger looking ikemen avatar, a Japanese guy between 18 and 25 years old.  The shape is my own custom design, and just a slightly slimmed down version of the shape I built for my Dark Elf "Ael" avatar.  His eyes come from another Asian avatar, "Huang," and the hair is the sienna brown from the "Colors" fatpack (the Dark Elf often wears the same hair in white; it's a sort of wild Japanese surfer look).  The cock is also Aeros, and since Japanese guys are uncut, he wears their "Magnum" model.  Added to this is some prim pubic hair and a leg hair tattoo layer from JOMO.  His underarm hair is something I designed (I hate avatars that look like plastic Ken dolls).

Here are some shots of the overall avatar.  Enjoy!










    




    

No comments:

Post a Comment